Friday, October 10, 2014

We armed with the book // Kitapla kuşandık

You can have the book online as I do usually, but I would like to touch the pages for this time... As we planned in the evening I met with my friend Çağrı (his name mean The Calling in Turkish, what a good match)very early in the morning at Kanyon, D&R bookstore was closed. But the book was inside for sure, so we could wait a bit more with excitement!

Kitabı benim çoğunlukla yaptığım gibi online olarak da sipariş edebilirsiniz ama bu sefer sayfalarına dokunmak istedim... Arkadaşım Çağrı'yla (ismi İngilizce'de kitap ile aynı anlama geliyor The Calling, güzel tesadüf!) sabah erken saatlerde buluşmuştuk ama kitapçı kapalıydı. Kitabın içeride olduğuna emindik ama, heyecanla biraz daha bekleyebilirdik tabii...

Today we had a Digital Managers Meeting, more than 15 brands of FMCG were there. During my presentation, I also talked about the game and showed my blog to all colleagues... After the Meeting we checked the bookstore again. Than bingo!

Bugün dijital yöneticiler toplantısı vardı ve 15'ten fazla hızlı tüketim ürünü markası bir aradaydık. Kendi sunumum sırasında kitaptan ve bloğumdan bahsettim. Toplantı sonrası kitapçıya tekrar gittik ve tam isabet!


More is better if we are talking about friends... We armed with the book :)

Eğer bahsedilen arkadaşlarsa her zaman fazlası iyidir. Kitapla kuşandık :)



Group media Manager Ayşen ordered it online. She is with us, in a digital way.
Medya müdürü Ayşen de kitabı online sipariş etti. Dijital olarak yanımızda o da.

Let the adventure begin!
Macera başlasın!

Ezgi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my adventure, share my experience and leave yours here!
Best,

Ezgi